Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Bobby,

2 posters

Go down

Dear Bobby, Empty Dear Bobby,

Post  Gryffie[/play] Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Seriously. Just say things to my face, okay?

Rather than leaving hit-and-run comments in the chatbox, such as:

Dear Bobby, Bobby1-1-1

Sure, it showed up as me being online at the time, but I just had a tab open onto this site, I wasn't actually active. Though you had no way of knowing, it would have been nice for you to at least put it somewhere permanent, because I would not have seen it, had I come later.

Yes, this is a little hypocritical, because you yourself are offline at the moment, but when you come back and find the time to read this post, please keep in mind that I like things straight-forward, not sublimal or hidden, and hinting is just annoying.

For example:

Dear Bobby, Bobby2-1

DUDE. REALLY. If you want to say you hate me {which I know you do}, JUST SAY IT TO *ME* and don't post it somewhere where you'll know I'll read it, just "to let me know". I don't get worked up by websites, but it really does bother me in real life when people do things like that, like those chatty gossipers who blabber way too loudly, with the intention of their subject of conversation overhearing.

Yes, I probably am overreacting about this whole thing. But it has been hard laying low this whole time during the site's reign. Don't I deserve to have an outburst of mean too?

Oi. Now that... felt... good.
Gryffie[/play]
Gryffie[/play]

Number of posts : 223
Team : Spirit
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://youfail.org/

Back to top Go down

Dear Bobby, Empty Re: Dear Bobby,

Post  iceman Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 pm

cassie i dont hate you i barely even know you i just did that stuff so people in the losers resort might vote you off instead of me, but i guess the plan didnt work
iceman
iceman

Number of posts : 315
Team : Dangerous Beavers
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down