Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy

+3
J.T.
Mandy
Portia
7 posters

Go down

Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy Empty Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy

Post  Portia Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:15 pm

It was only like a short fight but it still happened. It was caused by me and Mandy voting for Daisy without consenting with the alliance first. So I'm sorry Daisy!
Portia
Portia

Number of posts : 357
Team : Alligators
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy Empty Re: Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy

Post  Mandy Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 pm

"Yeah.....it was a total acciedent to vote for her but she was saying mean stuff to people, but Portia you know it wasn't just us who voted her off? It can't take 2 votes to do that so obviously other people thought the same so don't take all the blame.
Mandy
Mandy

Number of posts : 182
Team : Individual Camper
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy Empty Re: Daisy and chelsey vs Portia and Mandy

Post  J.T. Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:13 pm

guilty for voteing for daisy. but i just did because she was being all mean
J.T.
J.T.

Number of posts : 527
Team : Crayzee Alligators
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

"your sorry daisy? u should say sorry to me. because of you i looked like the badguy on public tv and thier was so much bs going around the island about me"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Number of posts : 198
Team : Dangerous Beavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm

"Actually from my point of view the person who looked the worst was Portia if anybody else noticed. She's constantly being talked about badly, being called mean things, and she's even been judged by Pyro. He accused her of being in some alliances she wasn't in. And also everybody is pointing the finger at her. New York and Ron wouldn't have been voted off if everybody besides her wanted them there. Chelsey I'm just saying you and those other people had no problem with what Portia was doing until your friend Daisy was the target."
Shane
Shane

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:44 pm

"thats true, i really didnt care what she did until she started going after my friends. when you go after the people who have my back, im not gonna sit down and watch. and the thing that pissed me off was i told portia a week before daisy was voted off, not to vote her off because i just voted tk off and i didnt want 2 of my friends to be voted off. i told alex and mandy the same thing. but still she voted daisy off. why the hell am i in an alliance if i have no say in it. im not her b****"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:51 pm

"that is so retarted voting me off for beign mean. alex and bobby were twice as mean as me, and they made it far. and i got in like one small debate about obama and suddenly im the villian? we all have our views people..."
Daisy
Daisy

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post  J.T. Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:24 pm

It wasent about obama i could care less. and you were being mean way before bobby and alex apologized to me.
J.T.
J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm

i never apoligized to you
iceman
iceman

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  J.T. Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:26 pm

ALEX apologized. not bobby. i said she was mean before you started acting like all the girls place and alex apologized
J.T.
J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down