Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby's Confessional

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bobby's Confessional - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby's Confessional

Post  iceman Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:59 pm

so shadow gave me a mask today for me to wear to prove to him that im on his side but for now ill just keep the mask in my bag
iceman
iceman

Number of posts : 315
Team : Dangerous Beavers
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Well portia got sent home and im not that upset yeah i had an alliance with her but to me she seemed like she would do anything to save her own but which includes sending home people that trusted her new york, ron, terry, daisy. I couldnt be an alliance with someone like that, if I allianced with her then she would have sent me home next.
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Im out of the challenge and I think people think that im a backstabber which im not i never lied to anyone on here.......ever
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:13 am

I would like to make this clear to everyone that is watching me, im not a liar or a backstabber anyone that got sent home that i told i wouldnt vote for, i didnt vote for other people did and thats why they got sent home. Yeah i lied before but who hasn't, who hasn't downloaded songs online illegally.....
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Im so happy that Jack didnt send anyone home today because im just not ready to go, on top of that im winning the new challenge and if i win i get to automatically send someone home this might be my luckiest day ever.
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Wow this is my luckiest week ever, first I got a second chance of staying here on the island and then i win the challenge. Now I have all the power in the game and I can do whatever I want.
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:07 am

yeah i sent alex home on the downside shadow was voted off, and im not going to lie to shadow, i did vote him off because this was probably the only chance i had to send him home, if i didnt vote for him today then he would have most likely won this whole thing
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:18 pm

wow i did not know that i can eat this much pie, but its pie who doesnt like it
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm

i won another challenge which means i cant be voted off that means im in the final 5 guarenteed
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm

yeah i sent jt home big deal, i didnt owe jt anything, i was never in jts debt that i wouldnt vote him off, he never did anything to not get my vote, so why are people so surprised, i voted alex, shadow, terry, and daisy all off too big shocker huh
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:14 pm

i wanted to have it so me and mandy made it to the finals but she had to ruin that by backstabbing me, i couldnt trust mandy anymore so i had to let her go and thats why i voted her off, peace out mandy have a fun ride home WITHOUT the money.
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm

people at the losers resort probably think im the biggest a** they ever met in their life and there probably right but if i win the money in the end i can just buy my friends so who cares what they think
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 pm

chelsey claims that she wants to go home and that she voted for herself but ill tell you the truth its all lies, shes lying because she knows shes going to get voted off anyway so shes trying to pretend to be good and quit, think about it why would anyone give up the opportunity to lose the million dollars when they got so far, she knows shes going home so this is her last plot to make herslef look good and id like to say it was an epic fail
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 pm

yeah if was a fun ride and yeah it sucks that my future was deteremined by morons that sucked so bad in the game that they were voted off from it, i wasnt voted off from it i was cheated but anyways people at the losers resort are probably going to be like ha thats what you deserved and haha how does it feel knowing you lost and that your hated and alls i have to say is that the people at the losers resort are twice as bad as me thats why they got sent home before me. And if someone like new york says how does it feel knowing you were voted off im going to be well you sohuld know since you were voted off twice biatch. Good luck to Cassie and Scoddy in the finals i really dont care who wins, oh yeah and i would like to say i played a huge part in sending home tk, vince, new york, ron, terry, daisy, portia, alex, shadow, mandy, jt, and chelsey so ha.
iceman
iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2