Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy's Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Daisy's Confessional Empty Daisy's Confessional

Post  PyroPlayer00 Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:11 pm

This is Daisy's Confessional
PyroPlayer00
PyroPlayer00
Admin

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://totaldramaisland.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Daisy's Confessional Empty Re: Daisy's Confessional

Post  Daisy Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Daisy: Well my team lost the dodgeball challenge, and I was the last one out for my team so I don't think I should be voted off. I gave 110% in the challenge, and I proved it by being the last one still in the dodgeball game from my team. I'm gonna vote out the person who isn't really helping our team out.
Daisy
Daisy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Daisy: So my cabin is filled with me, Chelsey, New York, Mandy, and Tyrisha and thier have already been small conflicts involving New York. It is way too early for drama, and I doubt the drama in my cabin is going to calm down anytime soon.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:01 am

Daisy: We won the challenge! We don't have to go through a campfire ceremony, so that means I get to stay here longer, even though I don't think I would have been voted out anyway. I'm so tired from the challenge *yawns*, goodnight...zzzzzz....
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Daisy: we have a new teammate because tjay never showed up. tk, the new guy is cool and hes athletic so i think we have a huge chance of winning challenges now.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Daisy: When I was digging, I found a 100 dollar bill, which brought our team up by a lot, and if I did my math correctly, we're in the lead!
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Daisy: How was I in the bottom 3 for the Money Maker ceremony. This is a huge surprise for me. I didn't know people were going for me, but now I gotta keep an eye out for them.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Daisy: So Shane is trying to get me to vote someone else off, so he won't get voted out, and I heard that he was the one who voted for me last time, so thier's no way i'm going to help him.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:15 pm

Daisy: Okay, so the skulls are at the very bottom of the ocean or lake or whatever it is, and it is literally impossible to hold your breath and swim all the way down there. This is going to be really hard.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Daisy: I have been searching for hours for that skull and finally I found it, which brings our team back in the lead.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 am

Daisy: Thier hasn't been much backstabbing on the show yet, but this challenge is showing some of the backstabbing that nobody was aware of. People are throwing thier darts at people, you'd never expect they would.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:15 am

Daisy: Oh my God! I was one of the last two people on the platform for 'Color Splash', but lost at the very end. I was so close to immunity. I just have to try twice as hard our next challenge.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Daisy: I was so close to the end of the bridge, and then I totally messed up. I hope this doesn't mess me up and gets me voted off, especially after hearing about this alliance, I don't think anyone is safe unless you have immunity.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:13 am

Daisy: So I'm sitting in our cabin, minding my own business, when Portia, all of a sudden, comes in and starts crying. Crying isn't going to change the truth. You promised everyone a spot in the finals, and used so many people, and now its biting you in the but. I love KARMA!
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Daisy: For our next challenge, we have to find a partner. Great. I don't trust half the people on the island, and honestly I would not like to work with them. Me and Scoddy decided to be partners because we both don't really trust many other players, and we don't have any really close friends left, except I have Chelsey. I don't trust JT, Alex, Shadow, Portia, or Mandy at all.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 am

Daisy: Now this whole alliance thing is coming clear. New York was telling the truth and Portia, Alex, and JT did have an alliance. I'm surprised Chelsey would alliance with them, but i'm glad she's not with them anymore.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 am

Daisy: Overall, this experience was really fun. I met a lot of cool people, and a lot of life-long friends. I am upset I got voted off, because I was one of the few people really playing it fair, and I was a strong competitor. It just goes to show you that good doesn't always beat evil.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 am

Daisy: I gave Portia the cold-shoulder, and I didn't say bye to her, Mandy, or Alex. If Portia was really sorry and really meant her apology she wouldn't have gotten me voted off or told her alliance to. I have nothing to say to any of them three, at all.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down