Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsey's Confessional

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chelsey's Confessional Empty Chelsey's Confessional

Post  PyroPlayer00 Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:56 pm

This is Chelsey's Confessional
PyroPlayer00
PyroPlayer00
Admin

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://totaldramaisland.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Chelsey's Confessional Empty Re: Chelsey's Confessional

Post  Chelsey Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

*Chelsey walks into the confessional*

"ewwwwwwww...this place is so gross, i really hope the toilet seat im sitting on is clean. anyways im sparing new york from the first elimination ceremony because she did compete, but if she messes with me then shes in big trouble"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Number of posts : 198
Team : Dangerous Beavers
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:50 pm

"well i tried my best being nice to new york but she just likes starting drama. shes gonna get knocked out soon by more than one camper. some of her comebacks are cool. but skanking up the field, wut a classic" lol
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:39 pm

"im wide awake, and i dont think ill be sleeping anytime soon. im drinking coffee with tons of sugar and its working. we still have like 20 more hours..."
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:32 pm

"we went swimming at night, and then we had a bonfire, which was really warm. today was a fun day. it feels good to have the new campers like tk and mj here, and to get a break from new york"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm

"our third challenge is hold on tight and we have to hold on to our rope for as long as we can, and whichever person is holding on the longest, thier team wins. i have no upper body strength so i think im gonna fall off at the very beginning. sorry guys"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:31 pm

"the fourth challenge is money maker, and anything that involves money will make me do really good. since i was too weak to hold on to the rope last challenge, i think this challenge will make up for it. i love money and this challenge is going to be really easy for me!"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:42 pm

"the votes are gonna be split between Shane and New York, 3 votes each. Daisy got the other 2 votes, and Ron didn't vote. so i got to decide who got to go home, so i voted new york off cuz i like shane a lot better and i think he will help our team out much more then new york, so he owes me big time, lol it feels great controlling who got to be sent home and being the deciding factor for the votes"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:01 pm

"omg i was so confused about the challenge, i thought i knew all the rules but i didnt know that their were so little fish in the ocean. i just assumed that since its an ocean and all, it'd be big and filled with fish. sorry guys"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:43 pm

"so shane decided to quit, but were still gonna have a campfire ceremony, so basically were gonna lose 2 people on our team today"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 pm

"i was the first person to find a skull and bring it back to the shore, from either team, and i definitly think i raised the bar and proved to a lot of my teammates that im not just good looking"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:53 pm

"teams r finally dissolved and im so happy. my team was okay but i really didnt trust some of them and they werent that good. i had a lot more friends on the alligators, and now its everyone camper for themselves so nobody is gonna wiegh me down"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm

"wow i have one thing to say to you (terry), if you cnat stand the heat, get out of the kitchen aka if you cant stand the competition get off the island, ps wutever she says in her confessionals she only says it cuz shes jealous of me and my good looks, that and the fact she can NEVER EVER get alex"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:23 pm

"i cant believe vince tried to throw a dart at me, even if i was out, y would he consider throwing it at me. i thought we were good friends and i kinda thought we had an unofficial, unspoken alliance. he totally backstabbed me"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

"i just lost 2 people who i thought i could trust on this island. i feel horrible because i voted off tk, but i had to do it for my other friends and myself, sorry tk. i dont really feel bad for vince, cuz its probably karma, and im not even sure if we were on the same page anymore with him throwing a dart at my board and all"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 am

"new york got voted off because she was starting drama again with the whole racist thing, and nows shes throwing a tantrum, fit thing because everyone voted for her. it takes like 2 second for new york to go from normal to 'oh hell naw' mode when someone makes the smallest comment, she dug her own grave"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm

"portia and mandy are the biggest backstabbing hoes on the whole isladn. i had an alliance with them, and i voted tk off two challenge ago cuz they told me it was the best for the alliance. now they wanna vote daisy off, and im not agreeing to it at all cuz daisys my friend, and thier excuse is 'sorry we already voted' wtf are you seriously kidding me? they basically used me to vote off so many ppl in the past, and now when i tell them not to vote for daisy their excuse is that? this is complete bullshit"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:26 am

"portia and mandy are 2 of the ugliest creatures in the world. who knows what dark corner they crawled out from. they are ugly, fat, manipulative, backstabbing hoes that will do anything to make it to the end, including forming a fake alliance, using the members for votes and slowly voting them off then (reference to ron and new york, soon me ='[ )
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:02 pm

"daisy got voted off, and portia and mandy are playing the victims again acting likes its mine and daisys fault, and their probably going to vote me off next. i have to win immunity at all costs.
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 pm

"poritas probably wishing that she should have been a lot nicer to me and a lot of other people, and kept us in her alliance."
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 am

"at this point of the game, me and mandy are at a truce. thier are a lot of reasons i can think of on y i should vote her off, but if i vote her off, i will just be throwing my vote away because nobody else is going to vote for her"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:21 pm

"i was so close to winning and then i slipped. it really pisses me off whenever im in the lead, and then somehow still lose"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:07 pm

"ya i am upset that alex was sent home, but its getting down to the wire now. its anyones game, and you can be voted off just like dat now. the only thing that can save you is immunity. everyones going to get voted off eventually. i would have liked to see alex make it to the finals with me, but i knew it was unlikely cuz its 2 people at the end, so chances arnt that high"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm

"bobby is such a manipulative liar. he turned out to be a bigger plotter then me. hes gonna grow up to be really sad and alone, and die alone probalby too. if he wins the money, he could maybe buy some friends, i guess"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsey Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm

"i finally won immunity. my life is finally complete. if i go home tonite, i will go home happy...wait a min. i cant go home because i won immunity...nevermind scratch that last part"
Chelsey
Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: