Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Changed???

+3
Portia
J.T.
fireballer50
7 posters

Go down

What Changed??? Empty What Changed???

Post  fireballer50 Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:33 pm

"honestly i tink someting wrong happened between me and jt and portia because i thot we were all kool and everyting but i kno dat for some reason as soon as individual challenges started jt and portia both went against me and deserted me and they sent home terry just cuz i was good friends wit her which wasnt a good reason so i want to kno wut actually changed like y did u guys suddenly hate me???" lol dats funny
fireballer50
fireballer50

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

What Changed??? Empty Re: What Changed???

Post  J.T. Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:50 pm

i never hated you and me and portia never teamed up against you. i also felt like we stopped being as close when individuals started because we like stopped talking to eachother. if i could have changed something the whole time we were there it would have been that. no lie.
J.T.
J.T.

Number of posts : 527
Team : Crayzee Alligators
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Portia Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:19 pm

I didn't do anything to go against you Scoody. I just didn't pm you anymore. Especially since I had an alliance they thought it would be better to discuss things like that between the alliance only. But it didn't matter cuz I was voted off when I voted on my own.
Portia
Portia

Number of posts : 357
Team : Alligators
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  alex Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:23 pm

"portia do u not pay attention? u wre voted off becaue u were trying to cheat us all out of the finals, not because you voted on your own.... anyway i told jt that scoddy wanted to vote him off and jt believed me, when scoddy never said any of that" lol
alex
alex

Number of posts : 241
Team : Crazy Alligators
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  iceman Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm

so you lied to jt no wonder he hated scoddy and everyone wnet against him pretty smart alex
iceman
iceman

Number of posts : 315
Team : Dangerous Beavers
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Portia Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

No I'm telling the truth. Chelsey went against cuz she was mad that I voted alone for Daisy. So I was sent home after that Alex. Otherwise I would have lasted longer cuz she would have still worked with me and Mandy and you.
Portia
Portia

Number of posts : 357
Team : Alligators
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  hero Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 pm

me- dadadadadada so alex you lied to jt by telling him scoddy voted him off and thats why jt allianced with you guys and started to hate/ignore scoddy?
hero
hero

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kijar Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Vince: All this tells me is that One of my ex-enemies, Scoddy, was hated by my other ex-enemy Alex, who was hated by others? Like Bobby... I'm confused...
Kijar
Kijar

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum